Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Man's best friend

Contrary to popular belief, man's best friend is not his significant other, it clearlyis his dog, or in my case, DOGS. I have a weimeraner (Jakki), a shar-pei (Shay) and a boxer (Layla). Since my kids are somewhat gone (they never are completely gone), my dogs have been the replacement for the kids being gone.
Yes, I am still married to Mary Ann for 26 years now but the dogs love me 24 hours a day as opposed to my wife, who only loves me for maybe a couple of hours a day. Jakki and Shay are 11 and 9 years old so they are a vet's dream and require special diets and enough pills per day to choke a horse or even their owner. Layla hikes with us and keeps the other dogs young. She was a rescued boxer and has a lot of energy. I really want to thank my vet, North Central resident Dr. BJ Umstead, who owns Glenn Animal Care Hospital. She is amazing and when you go to her clinic, you get her and not a resident assistant. She has saved the dogs twice from doggy heaven and she is the best. My dogs love swallowing 20 to 30 pills at a time, which probably should get me thrown in jail. You can reach Glenn Animal Care Hospital at 623-937-4004.
The inventory for homes continues todrop, which creates quite a demand for new listings. In 2013, we have listed 35 homes, closed on 39 homes and have 13 in escrow. We have the buyers if you are
thinking of selling your home. The demand for North Central has reached a feverish pitch for homes priced anywhere from $100,000 to $2,000,000.  I look forward to meeting with you to discuss your
homebuying/selling needs.
Our HomeSmart office at Central and Missouri continues to dominate the Central area. We now have 137 agents who specialize in the corridor and that is why two out of every three signs in North Central are HomeSmart Realty signs. When you see HomeSmart Elite on the sign, that means the
agents in that group have an average of 12 years experience in selling homes. I started that group two years ago and we now have 250 agents in our group. We have our own Facebook page to market our homes and we have the latest in technology.
You need to give us a try if you want your home sold or if you need to find a home, even before it is listed! This is a very small community and a lot of times if you tell us what you are looking for we can let you know before the world knows and hopefully it can become your dream home. It can be very frustrating to search for homes and what you want is sold before you hear about it. There
certainly is a reason why HomeSmart sells more homes in the North Central area. Last month I had Mayor Greg Stanton and Bill Gray, who is the founder of The Arizona School of Real Estate, at our monthly meeting and next month we have Michael Orr and The Arizona Republic columnist, Catherine Reagor speaking to our group. No other company can boast of the knowledgeable speakers that we have sharing their trends for the next five years of the valley's growth.
I am going to home to feed my dogs with their special diets.They miss me!!
Have a great May.


The Lieb Group
Bobby Lieb
Associate Broker
HomeSmart Elite Group Manager
5225 N. Central Ave., Ste. 104
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Mobile: 602-376-1341
Fax: 602-996-9141
www.centralphx.com

1 comment: