Friday, August 19, 2011

Summer is Busy at New Office!

I am trying to think of words of wisdom for this month's column but I find myself very tired. Long days of working? No...it is three nights in a row having my wife Mary Ann wake me up at 2 a.m. while I am in a deep coma to tell me my son is still not home yet. I thought it was our son but not in this instance. I pretended I did not feel the hits on my arm nor hear the yelling but to no avail. I  assume I am not the only dad who has experienced college kids adjusting to parental control again after being away for 9 months. Anyway, belated Happy Father's Day to everyone.                I have now been part of North Central's newest Real Estate company, HomeSmart, for more than three months now. Our office consists of more than 30 seasoned veterans who have had incredible success over the past 10 years-plus and our particular group is called HomeSmart Elite. I have never been part of such a consistently strong group of people.
Our first month we had Mayor Phil Gordon cut the ribbon for our office and welcome us to North Central. The next month City Councilman Sal Diccicio spoke to our group. Recently, we had the director of admissions at All Saints and Xavier as well as Jeff Glosser, from Brophy, who is the assistant vice principal, as well as the activities director. I even exposed Jeff's previous career as stunt double for Michael J. Fox in Teen Wolf, in which he was a former gymnast at LMU and did the basketball dunking scene. Sorry, Jeff, to expose your checkered past!! In addition we had three mayorial candidates speak and our residential appraiser guru, John Fournier, talked about the new requirements for his industry.
Our company, HomeSmart Elite, is the number-one selling and listing real estate company in the North Central area in just three months. No matter who is hired from our office, the other agents will do whatever we can to help each other sell their listing. Our office will tour the new listings and give our opinions and we advertise in the North Central News. Every agent in our office has had long-term experience and the benefit to the buyers and sellers is beyond belief. HomeSmart Elite will get the job done for you.
I am thankful to the buyers who have purchased more than 50 homes from me in 2011 and the more-than 60 homes that we have listed so far this year. It may be a slow market but we will work every day to get your home sold. Besides advertising in three pages in this paper, I have a huge advantage in that HomeSmart places our listings in more than 200 web sites. Our new president, who just came to us from Vienna, places our listings on his social media pages all over the world. This is why I changed offices after 17 years of being at Realty Executives and made the move to HomeSmart. Our company is far and away light years ahead of our competitors.
Now I am going back to sleep because my son just got home at the crack of 3 a.m. The good news is that he will be fully rested to go to work at the Brophy Sports camp in three hours...oh, to be young again.The good news is I can sleep for a few hours until I get beat up again waiting for my son to come home. By the way, only a few more months until college starts again. Have a safe summer.

Bobby Lieb
Associate Broker
HomeSmart Elite
602-761-4646 (office)
602-376-1341 (mobile)

No comments:

Post a Comment