Monday, January 30, 2012

Looking Forward to a Good 2012!

Happy 2012 to all of you. I hope that this is a healthy and happy year for all of you! Now on to the most important issues on hand for me. My 22 year old son Sean, who is a senior at U of A
(SAE) and my 20 year old daughter Juliann, who is a sophomore at ASU (THETA), have left the
building for the holidays and are back at school, leaving my wife Mary Ann and me as empty nesters again.
Sean played football at University of Colorado and U of A last year and Juliann made the dean's list at Barrett, The Honors College, all three semesters so far! They are all ready planning for the future which makes me so proud. Sean called and asked for me to pay for his spring break trip to Cabo so he could study abroad for a week and Juliann emailed me and asked if I would pay for an apartment for her this summer so she could take summer classes because it is too far to drive from our central Phoenix house to ASU daily for four weeks, It never stops! Lastly, our third child, Jesse Milleson, who we have mentored for three years and who attended Sunnyslope High School, just received a scholarship to play football at the University of Memphis. Jesse had four schools battling for his services. Pretty cool! Check out those Tigers in 2012.
Oh yeah, about the real estate world. I am excited about the market because other than short sales, the inventory is shrinking and we are now dealing with real sellers and not the banks. I was lucky enough to have sold 94 homes in 2011 (listed 115 homes) and have already sold eight in 2012, three of which were over $1 million and 1 was over $2 million.
There are many buyers out there but let’s not fool ourselves because your home still has to be priced right. If you are interested in selling or would like a free evaluation, let me know. Our HomeSmart office, located just south of Missouri on Central, has 65 great agents to choose from. In just one year we have become North Central's top Realtors which is amazing in such a short time. We have one private office available if you are looking for great company to join and synergize with. HomeSmart has the most agents in the state and has been adding almost 75 new agents every month.
I always mention that our home values are tied to the retail market in our area and I highly recommend keeping your money in our neighborhood as much as possible. I have been placing my sports magnets in various places in North Central over the past 10 years and my thanks to the following places for allowing me to market my business: * Athleticuts * Chase Bank at 7th Street & Glendale * Du Nails *Foothills Sports * Windsor Cleaners/Tonys * Maryland Deli and Liquor * Hester * Heitel Insurance * Cabinets By Design *  The Stockroom * Scotts Generations * Tangible Fitness * Cartridge World * Lux Coffee Shop *  Salon Estique * House of Trophies *  UPS Store at 16th & Glendale * Kodi's Pet Foods * Nicolli's Deli * Barry's Hardware (formerly Koller) * La Siena Senior Living Community *
If you are interested in having me promote your business in this column, please call or email me
at boblieb@aol.com.
Thanks for all of the positive comments with this column. This paper, The North Central News, is the best thing that has happen to our neighborhood, Please read it and support the advertisers!


Thanks!
The Lieb Group
Bobby Lieb
Associate Broker
HomeSmart Elite
602-761-4646 (office)
602-376-1341 (mobile)
Bobby Lieb

No comments:

Post a Comment